As you’ve already surmised, my name is Nicolette.
What you don’t know is that I’m 25 years old, I have a loving husband (if he weren’t loving I wouldn’t mention him, right?, lol) and together we have two little rascals.
I’m a totally epic nerd with an undying love for all things magical, mysterious and supernatural. When I’m not tucked in a corner of my house pouring over a good book or furiously typing on my computer to finally finish my manuscript, I can be found at Albany State University teaching college students about writing.
On the blog you’ll see me talk about:
- my journey as I write my first manuscript
- the struggles I encounter in my own writing as well as my victories
- things that concern me in the bookish community such as tropes that I think we should conquer, etc.
- ways to overcome writing struggles, tips on craft, characterization and all that good stuff
- really really good books *cue fangirl mode*
Feel free to contact me at alittlewriterly(at)gmail(dot)com with questions, comments or ideas you have for me.
Keep Reading and Keep Writing!